Ten Things Tuesday
1. Do you know how he bought my engagement ring?
2. …and the umpteen home improvements we have done over the past few years?
3. Sick days are never do or die at our house, with both of us working at home, no one has to take off work and risk their job because the other is out of commission for a week. ( and you actually have time to recover from your illness making it one week long rather than one month long)
4. Equal housework responsibilities.
5. All our kids have the ability to do extracurricular activities since poker is flexible and both parents can run kids around. (Of course more activities can be done with our kids because of awesome grandparents!)
6. Money is usually available whenever you need it because poker is so fluid.
7. We can take awesome vacations whenever we want (as long as finances are good) because he can work from anywhere!
8. I don’t always have to be the bad guy, because we are both there to take turn disciplining the kids.
9. A “woo hoo” from the basement often means ‘We just made a lot of money!’
10. Never missing another Girl’s Night Out or party because Daddy is always home on time, so I can have my social life!
Check out next week on Ten Things Tuesday!
Please grab my TTT button and put it somewhere in your TTT post. Then link up to Ten Things Tuesday below and share your Ten Things today! Funny, serious, happy, sad, all are welcome!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…