Ten Things Tuesday
1. Uh duh! HALLOWEEN! One of my favorite holidays! (Read: We are having two ridiculously huge Halloween COSTUME parties) Costumes are the S#$t!
2. Fall is here! Fall is here! Fall is here! My favorite season!!!
3. We get to decorate pumpkins (doing happy dance!) We already glitter spray painted 3 pumpkins and bought the plastic characters to poke into them. We have Vampire Elmo and Cookie Monster on our front step and Yoda is out in the fake graveyard with Mr. Skully. Next up, the real carving.
4. Baking begins…pumpkin pies and pecan pies and pumpkin bread and spice cake! I adore the fall spices!
5. The leaves are turning magnificent colors! Including my lovely little burning bush in the front yard! Grew it from a seed ya’ll!
6. Mr. Skully and all of my other Halloween decorations get to come out and play. We have a graveyard and tons of spooky lights. Massive spiders webs and huge glitter spiders. There also are hanging grim reapers and fake blood sprayed everywhere. We haven’t pulled out the scary stuff yet, I don’t want our Kid’s Halloween party to be too creepy.
7. I can randomly yell ‘Bwains!’ with my BFF and no one looks at us like we are crazy….well they do but it’s the month of Halloween so we pretend they don’t get Zombies!
8. I get to start planning for Christmas shopping (if I am late because mostly I start in July and August…but budget has demanded an October start).
9. The start of all the good tv! The Big Bang Theory is back (FAVORITE!) and my new close second is 2 Broke Girls.
10. I get to make COSTUMES! YAY! I have already finished Bean’s Punk Rock Princess outfit, just working on the crocheted fingerless fishnet-ish gloves. My 1920′s flapper dress is half done, I just need sew up one side and start adding fringe. The Princess is going to be pink Batgirl so I have to get hers started asap! (inspiration for our outfits above)
Check out next week on Ten Things Tuesday!
Please grab my TTT button and put it somewhere in your TTT post. Then link up to Ten Things Tuesday below and share your Ten Things today! Funny, serious, happy, sad, all are welcome!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…